Fundraising is fun and inspiring but it’s also hard work! To help keep your motivation alive here’s some suggestions:
- Set yourself a target – there’s nothing more motivating than seeing yourself edge closer to an ambitious (but realistic) goal.
- Celebrate milestones – if you hit a special monetary value, donor number or distance then enjoy the moment! You’re another step closer.
- Share your progress – the responses you receive will spur you on.
- Enjoy reading online donor best wishes – it’ll keep you on track and boost your confidence.
- Going it alone? Create an extended support team and task them with keeping you motivated.
- Group effort? Share success tips and progress, arrange regular catch-ups.
- Check out the lives touched page on this site – hear from people whose lives have been saved.
- Finally, put a special date in your diary now for after fundraising is complete. Treat yourself to whatever you love as a reward for all of your hard work.