Latest Facebook Activity
The Sandpiper Trust shared Sandpiper Wildcat's post.
3 days ago
Thank you to the folks of Fyvie for having us along this evening to raise awareness of the importance of early CPR and the use of an AED. Was lovely to be able to engage the community and raise awareness of their newly purchased Defib. Thank you also for your very kind donation and lovely cup of tea ❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Sandpiper friends, we need your help to equip 20 new emergency responders costing £4000 per responder.
We are planning an Every Second Counts dinner in Aberdeen in October and are hoping to raise significant funds from an auction. To make this possible we need original auction items which will be popular with our guests.
If you have any contacts you think you could approach who might be able to help by donating short break holidays, money can’t buy experiences, or any original ideas you can think of, please help us out. We know the event will be extremely enjoyable for our guests, but we also need to make sure we raise funds which will enable Sandpiper to help save lives in Scotland by equipping more volunteer medical responders with life saving medical equipment. ... See MoreSee Less
- Duchess’ seal of approval for rural emergency response charity, The Sandpiper Trust
- Sandpiper’s Every Second Counts Dinner
- We’re a Co-op local cause!
- Sandpiper shares proceeds from clay shoot
- Have you heard our Christmas radio advert?
- Sandpiper Wildcat team wins Pride of Aberdeen Award
- Sandpiper benefits from brilliant Bowfest!
- Vacancy with Sandpiper Wildcat – Support Trainer Needed
- The Sandpiper Trust welcomes a new employee!
- Spring has sprung and we’ve been busy bees!