Subscribe to the Newsletter
Latest Facebook Activity
4 weeks ago
Our “Every Second Counts” dinner and auction was held at the Marcliffe Hotel in Aberdeen.
What a success it was, raising £65,000. This will enable us to equip another 16 BASICs Scotland trained GPs, nurses or paramedics with life saving equipment and vehicle locators enabling them to be called to respond to life threatening incidents in rural communities by the Ambulance service.
The evening was filled with laughter and tears. Laughter from @GavinHastings @fredmacaulay who make a great double act, and tears whilst listening to the heart breaking personal account from @fionablack who has struggled back to health following a head on collision in which tragically her died. Fiona and her partner Martin have been to hell and back and we warmly commend them on the courage that they have to tell their story.
We also heard Prof George Youngson talk about the need for the right people at the right time in the right place with the right life saving equipment #4rightssaveslives
Thank you to all who contributed to making this event the success it was. Too many of you to mention. Photos to follow ... See MoreSee Less
The Sandpiper Trust shared Sandpiper Wildcat's post.
4 weeks ago
Great to see these Sandpiper t shirts in NY.“Start spreading the news”🎼🗽🍎
of the great Sandpiper Trust and Wildcat❤️ in New York City. ... See MoreSee Less
The Sandpiper Trust added 10 new photos.
1 month ago
There's just 1 hr left to grab yourself a bargain in our online auction! Bids open again at tomorrow's dinner, so if you're not attending you can add your maximum bid, which will only be reached if you end up bidding against someone else! Items from just £20. everysecondcountsauction.org/lite-ui/?controller=home ... See MoreSee Less
- Annie Lennox pens lyrics in support of The Sandpiper Trust
- Our Summer 2018 Newsletter is out!
- Sandpiper launches Mark Bloch Memorial Fund
- Local Moray couple Denise and John Thomson donate £650 from Buckie’s ‘It’s a knockout’.
- Duchess’ seal of approval for rural emergency response charity, The Sandpiper Trust
- Sandpiper’s Every Second Counts Dinner
- We’re a Co-op local cause!
- Sandpiper shares proceeds from clay shoot
- Have you heard our Christmas radio advert?
- Sandpiper Wildcat team wins Pride of Aberdeen Award